It’s Tuesday, that glorious day where things reset in Destiny. Those of us who hit the weekly limit for Marks can once again start earning them (so long as you don’t have 200 stored, which is the max for some reason). There’s a new Weekly Heroic Strike to conquer to earn some Strange Coins. And of course there is a harder version of that in the Weekly Nightfall, where you can get exotic or legendary rewards, or materials (I completed last week’s yesterday and got the worst reward possible… six Strange Coins).
No, the patch isn’t out yet. Hopefully sometime today, though Bungie never said anything other than “next week.”
Now the bounties for 9/30:
- It’s All In The Head – Kill 100 enemies with precision damage (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Exalted Hive – Kill 10 Hive Majors or Ultras (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Predator and Prey – Kill 20 enemies without taking damage from them (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- TARGET: ZYDRON, GATE LORD – Defeat Zydron in the “Eye of a Gate Lord” mission on Venus with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- TARGET: GRAYLIKS, WINTER BARON – Defeat Grayliks in “The Archive” mission on Venus with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Patrol Mars – Complete 6 Patrol missions on Mars (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Back Scratcher – Earn 50 assists in the Crucible (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Never See You Coming – Defeat 10 Guardians from behind (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Pull The Pin – Defeat 20 Guardians with Grenades (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- All For One – Complete 5 Skirmish Matches (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Electrocutioner – Earn 10 Fusion Rifle Sprees in the Crucible (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Revengeance – Earn 5 Postmortem medals (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
Today’s Daily Heroic Story is The Last Array on Earth. In addition to Heroic, it also has the Angry modifier active. This is an easy level, so this should be an easy two Ascendant Materials for anyone around level 28 to solo. The Weekly Heroic Strike/Nightfall Strike is Cerberus Vae III on Mars. Both versions have the Juggler modifier active, so bring ammo packs if. The Nightfall version also Epic, Angry, and Arc Burn modifiers active. This one will be tough to solo.
If the patch releases sometime today, we’ll update this post. Here’s hoping it does.
That’ll do it for today (for now anyway).