It’s Friday Guardians, and that means Xur, Agent of the Nine, is back in the Tower to peddle some exotic wares. This time, Xur can be found in the room with the three class Vanguard’s. He’s up against the wall on the right side, behind the Warlock Vanguard Ikora Rey. He was easy to find this time, because I have two exotic bounties that required me to purchase a part from Xur to continue.
Here are the bounties for today:
- TARGET: AKSOR, ARCHON PRIEST – Defeat Aksor, Archon Priest in the “Winter’s Run” Strike on Venus (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- One For All – Achieve Gold Tier Rating in Public Events (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Exalted Hived – Kill 10 Hive Majors or Ultras (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Body Dropper – Kill 100 enemies without dying (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- TARGET: PRIMUS SHA’AULL – Defeat Primus Sha’ull in “The Garden’s Spire” mission on Mars with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Patrol Venus – Complete 6 Patrol missions on Venus (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Shake The Pillars – Defeat 25 Titans in the Crucible (+75 Rep, +3750 XP)
- In The Zone – Capture 10 Zones in Control (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Relic Hunter – Participate in 10 Salvage Zone captures (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Headhunter – Defeat 50 Guardians with headshots (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- No Riding Zone – Defeat 10 Guardians on Vehicles (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- That’s How I Roll – Earn 5 Multikill medals (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
Here’s what Xur is selling this week:
- Helm of Saint-14 – 13 Strange Coins (Titan Helmet)
- Achlyophage Symbiote – 13 Strange Coins (Hunter Helmet)
- Sunbreakers – 13 Strange Coins (Warlock Gauntlets)
- Red Death – 23 Strange Coins (Pulse Rifle)
- Exotic Helment Engram – 23 Motes of Light (Random Class)+
I bought the Symbiote helm even though I also bought the Knucklehead helm last week. I like that this one provides a fourth Golden Gun shot; I’ll be deleveled down to 28 while wearing it. Also bought Red Death. Not a fan of pulse rifles, but kills regenerate health and I’ve wanted that gun since seeing it a video long ago.
Today’s Daily Heroic Story mission is Chamber of Night on the Moon. Like the past few days, it also has the Juggler modifier active. Not a hard mission. The daily Crucible playlist is Skirmish.
I’m now streaming Destiny daily, at various times. Follow us on Twitch if you want to watch; I don’t do commentary, just gameplay.
That’s going to do it for today. Remember, I don’t do “Destiny Daily” on the weekends, so see you all Monday as we prepare a new Weekly challenge in the form of the Heroic and Nightfall strike, plus the Queen’s Wrath ends next week while the Iron Banner begins.