Welcome back Guardians to another week of Destiny Daily. Hopefully you all had a great weekend, and hopefully you’ve gotten all that you wanted out of the Queen’s Wrath event that’s been going on in Destiny for the past two weeks. If not, get those Reef bounties and Kill Order missions knocked out today, because today is the last day of the event. One events end is just the beginning of another though, as tomorrow the Iron Banner Crucible event begins. Your defense and attack rating do matter in the Iron Banner, so get those last minute upgrades in today or prepare to be slaughtered.
Today is also the last day to do your Weekly Heroic Strike and the Weekly Nightfall Strike if you haven’t already done so. A new one hits tomorrow; fingers crossed for the Void burn modifier.
Here are the bounties for today:
- Relic Harvest Cosmodrome – Collect 200 Sensor Mites in the Cosmodrome (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Knuckleduster – Melee Kill 30 enemies without dying (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Unstoppable – Earn 9000 Experience without dying (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Overcharge – Kill 2 enemies at once with a Fusion Rifle, 20 times (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- The Bigger They Are – Completely a Weekly Heroic or Nightfall Strike (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Patrol The Moon – Complete 6 Patrol missions on the Moon (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- The Wild Hunt – Defeat 25 Hunters in the Crucible (+75 Rep, +3750 XP)
- Back Scratcher – Earn 50 Assists in the Crucible (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Never See You Coming – Defeat 10 Guardians from behind (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Reclamation – Complete 5 Salvage Matches (+100 Rep, +5000 XP) [IMPOSSIBLE TODAY]
- All For One – Complete 5 Skirmish Matches (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Revengeance – Earn 5 Postmortem medals (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
Today’s Daily Heroic Story mission is The Archive on Venus. It also has the Lightswitch modifier active, so unless you want to be potentially one hit killed, don’t let enemies close enough to melee you because they’ll do much more damage.. The Crucible playlist for today is Clash.
My primary character (the Hunter) is still sitting on 29. I did get my alt character (Sunsinger Warlock) up to level eight last night. I’m so used now to just plowing through story missions regardless of level that replaying the campaign as a low level character with horrible weapons is a bit of a chore. Really not feeling the Warlock… I like my throwing knife and the ability to bunny hop away if things start going south. Still, gotta max out that class for the trophy.
That’s going to do it for today. Again, tomorrow begins the Iron Banner event and I’m quite excited for it. I want the Legendary Iron Banner Gear.