Well Guardians, it’s Friday and that means two things: It’s the last Daily Destiny of the week, and more importantly Xur is back in the Tower to peddle his exotic wares. What does he have for sell this time? Find out a little bit later on. For things first, here’s rundown of the bounties available today.
- Walking Tall – Complete any Strike without dying (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- It’s All in the Head – Kill 100 enemies with precision damage (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Body Dropper – Kill 100 enemies without dying (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- The Bigger They Are – Complete a Weekly Heroic or Nightfall Strike (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- TARGET: SARDOK, EYE OF ORYX – Defeat Sardok in the “Shrine of Oryx” mission on the Moon with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Patrol Cosmodrome – Complete 6 Patrol missions in the Cosmodrome (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- First Blood – Earn 3 First Blood medals (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Back Scratcher – Earn 50 Assists in the Crucible (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Ash and Dust – Defeat 15 Guardians with a Rocket Launcher (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Headhunter – Defeat 50 Guardians with headshots (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Stay Golden – Complete 5 Rumble Matches (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Target Practice -Earn 10 Gunslinger medals (+100 rep, +5000 XP)
- Anvil of Light – Defeat 50 Guardians while competing in the Iron Banner, with the Iron Banner Class, Emblem, and Shader items equipped (+75 Rep, +3750 XP)
- Iron Embrace – Defeat 20 Guardians with a close quarters melee attack while competing in the Iron Banner tournament (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Iron Wrath – Defeat 10 Guardians without dying while competing in the Iron Banner tournament (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Rise Above – Complete an Iron Banner match with the highest score (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Exacting Measures – Earn 15 Headshot Sprees while competing in the Iron Banner tournament (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Heavy Metal – Earn 15 Machine Gun Sprees while competing in the Iron Banner tournament (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
Today’s Daily Heroic Story mission is Eye of a Gate Lord on Venus, and it also has the Juggler modifier active. Super easy mission, made even easier now because of a certain weapon Xur is selling this week (below). The Crucible playlist for today is Clash.
As for everyone’s favorite Agent of the Nine, this week Xur can be found up against the far balcony past the room with The Speaker. Here’s the list of items he is selling this week, and Warlocks rejoice… he isn’t selling the Sunbreakers this time.
- Helm of Inmost Light – Titan Helmet (13 Strange Coins)
- Lucky Raspberry – Hunter Chest (13 Strange Coins)
- Voidfang Vestments – Warlock Chest (13 Strange Coins)
- Ice Breaker – Sniper Rifle (17 Strange Coins)
- Exotic Helmet Engram (23 Motes of Light)
THANK YOU! FINALLY, I can get the Ice Breaker. I’ve been wanting that gun for so long. Every week I’ve been doing the Nightfall hoping for it, only to get Strange Coins. Well now I can use those coins and buy it. You are the man Xur!
As for my own game log, I didn’t play any Iron Banner yesterday. Or any PVP for that matter. I did the Daily Heroic story mission and the Vanguard bounties, and that was all for my Hunter. I did spend some time with my Titan. I leveled him up from three to 12. I’m rocking the Striker class, and I’m enjoying my Titan quite a bit, especially now that he has his super and melee ability and is looking like a low level bad ass Titan. Will continue to level him up so that I can run the Nightfall one more time during a week. Surely all my luck won’t be so bad as to get strange coins with characters.
That’s all for today. Again, thanks Xur! I gotta go use my Ice Breaker to take out a Gate Lord. See you Guardians Monday.