Welcome back Guardians to another Destiny Daily. It’s Monday, and that means today is the final day to do the Weekly Heroic and/or Nightfall strike if you haven’t done so. If you’re able to do it, I highly recommend that you do so. It’s also a good time to finish getting your Marks for the week if you haven’t hit the cap yet.
Tomorrow is of course the weekly world reset, and that means a new Weekly Heroic and Nightfall strike, plus the ability to earn 100 Marks for both Vanguard and Crucible once again. I expect the Weekly/Nightfall to be The Summoning Pits on the moon, but we’ll see tomorrow.
First on deck for the daily agenda, the bounties for 10/20:
- Walking Tall – Complete any Strike without dying (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- It’s All in the Head – Kill 100 enemies with precision damage (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Overcharge – Kill 2 enemies at once with a Fusion Rifle, 20 times (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- TARGET: PRIMUS SHA’AULL – Defeat Primus Shau’ull in “The Garden’s Spire” mission on Mars with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- TARGET: DIVISIVE MIND – Defeat the Divisive Mind in “The Black Garden” mission on Mars with the Heroic modifier active (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Patrol Cosmodrome – Complete 6 Patrol missions in the Cosmodrome (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Never See You Coming – Defeat 10 Guardians from behind (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Throw Down – Defeat 20 Guardians with your melee attack (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Pull The Pin – Defeat 20 Guardians with Grenades (+50 Rep, +2500 XP)
- Target Practice – Earn 10 Gunslinger medals (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- Electrocutioner – Earn 10 Fusion Rifle Sprees in the Crucible (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
- No Riding Zone – Defeat 10 Guardians on Vehicles (+100 Rep, +5000 XP)
The Daily Heroic Story mission for today is A Stranger’s Call on Venus . It also has the Juggler modifier active. The Crucible playlist is Control.
I’m working on a design change to the Destiny Daily posts that I’ll be switching to going forward if I can get it to look right. The goal with it is to make it look more organized, while offering up more helpful information (as I can see from the search terms a lot of you are using to find these posts, the aren’t exactly helpful for you). I hope to have more on all of this soon.
Bungie will be releasing a hot fix this week that will put a stop to the cheesing of Atheon in the raid by stopping players from being able to knock him off the ledge. They’ll also be “fixing” something that isn’t broken by making it so Atheon randomly selects three people to be teleported instead of the three people furthest from him. We’ll have more about the hot fix later.
As for my game, I got my alternate character (a Titan) leveled up from 17 to 20 yesterday. Because I already had a legendary helmet and an exotic chest piece, I was able to immediately get him up to light level 22. A defense upgrade to the helmet got me to level 23, and then I found some rare leg and arm armor with 13 light that has me almost to level 24, which is as high as I’ll be able to go without having legendary arms and legs. So that’s currently what I’m working on. I want to get my Titan up to at least level 28 as quick as possible so that I can do the Weekly and Nightfall twice a week. I took Red Death out of the vault and gave it to my Titan. I’m still not a fan of pulse rifles, but it’s growing on me. I need a second Ice Breaker and Shadow Price.
That’s going to do it for today. See you all tomorrow morning for the start of a new week in Destiny, and maybe a live stream of an attempt to solo the Nightfall.