The first weekly reset of 2016 has arrived. Here’s your activities in Destiny for the week of January 5th through January 11th, and certain parts of this post will update daily (such as the Daily Heroic portion and the Daily Crucible portion):
Nightfall: Dust Palace
Meridian Bay, Mars A new Cabal force has unleashed powerful Psion Flayers to seize control of the old Martian Warmind. Face this new threat and secure what remains of the ancient network.
- Epic – Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Void Burn – Void damage from any source is greatly increased.
- Berserk – Minions of the Darkness won’t flinch, even after massive damage.
- Specialist – Special Weapon damage is favored.
- Juggler – No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.
- Grounded – Players take more damage while airborne.
King’s Fall Challenge Mode: Oryx
- Detonate 16 orbs at once.
NM loot is 310, HM is 320 Light.
- Agonarch Karve (ship)
- Helmet or Artifact
- Calcified Fragment
- Of Light and Hunger Emblem
Court of Oryx Tier 3 Boss: Thalnok, Fanatic of Crota
Daily Heroic Story
Tuesday (1/5) – The Coming War:Travel to Phobos and investigate the Cabal distress signal. [Fleetbase Korus, Phobos]
- Wednesday (1/6) – Lost To Light: Return to the Chamber of Night and steal a shard of the crystal that once held Crota’s soul. [Ocean of Storms, Moon] (BLACK SPINDLE OPPORTUNITY)
- Weekly Playlist – Mayhem Clash: “Enjoy yourselves, Guardians.” —Lord Shaxx Embrace the chaos. Greatly increased ability recharge rates. Faster Special and Heavy Ammo spawns. No respawn delay. Scoring values multiplied by 10.
Tuesday (1/5) – Skirmish:“Leave no ally behind, and no enemy standing.” —Lord Shaxx Small-team tactics. Kill the enemy. Revive teammates.
- Wednesday (1/6) – Rumble: “Pure combat. Your only job is to make sure you’re still standing when the dust settles.” —Lord Shaxx Kill everything. Watch your back.
Lord Shaxx Bounties
|Individual Achievement||Complete Crucible matches with an individual score of at least 1500 points.|
|Making an Impact||Win 7 matches.|
|Crucible Combat||Win one game in three different Crucible game modes.|
|Featured Matches||Earn points in any featured Crucible playlist. Wins are worth 3 points. Completing a match is worth 1 point.|
|As a Team||Complete 5 Crucible matches in a Fireteam of 2 or more players.|
|The True Meaning of War||Complete all 5 of Shaxx’s weekly bounties in one week.|
Arcite 99-40 Bounties
|Full Auto||Complete matches in any playlist with a minimum of 6 Auto Rifle kills.|
|Ballistic Trauma||Win 3 matches in any playlist with a minimum of 6 Hand Cannon kills.|
|Bullet Grouping||Complete matches in any playlist with a minimum of 6 Pulse Rifle kills.|
|Ballistic Trauma Expert||Complete a match in any playlist with a minimum of 9 Hand Cannon kills.|
|Omolon Test FR1||Fusion Rifle||Use in the Crucible|
|Omolon Test HC1||Hand Cannon||Use against Vex targets|
|SUROS TSR-10||Rocket Launcher||Use in the Crucible|
|Häkke Test-A||Shotgun||Score Crucible kills|
|Omolon Test RR1||Sniper Rifle||Use in the Crucible|
Arms Day Foundry Orders
|SUROS PDX-41||Pulse Rifle|
|SUROS JLB-42||Rocket Launcher|
|SUROS JLB-47||Rocket Launcher|
|Häkke Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle|
Petra Venj Bounties
|Take the Wanted||WANTED: Irxori, Lost to Oryx. Cosmodrome. Fireteam recommended.|
|Take Them Out||Kill 12 Consumed or named Fallen, Hive, Cabal, or Vex at the Cosmodrome.|
|Take Them All||Kill 100 Taken.|