Trials of Osiris is back again until reset on Tuesday.
- Spooky modifiers are active this week. This means:
- No Radar
- No Revives
- FOTL Trials spooky emblem drops at 5 wins
|Physician||Revive 5 teammates in the Trials of Osiris. (IMPOSSIBLE)|
|Ticket to Fight||Complete a single Trials of Osiris ticket.|
|Focused||Win 2 consecutive rounds in Trials of Osiris.|
|Trials Journeyman||Win 3 individual rounds in Trials of Osiris.|
|Valor’s Reward||Earn 75 points in Trials by round wins (+3), losses (+1), and ties (+1). As a Trials Fireteam, defeat 3 opposing Guardians without anyone in your fireteam dying.|
|His Eye Upon You||Complete Trials matches and defeat opposing Guardians. Fireteam members share progress. This bounty may be completed daily.|
- Grants you access to Trials of Osiris
- A passage costs 500 glimmer.
- A Trials Passage always costs 500 glimmer, regardless if the card is completed or not.
To access the buffs, hit Triangle // Y on your controller while hovered over the Trials Passage Card from your Inventory Screen.
- Favor of Osiris – Start Trials of Osiris with a Win. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Mercy of Osiris – Your first loss is forgiven. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Boldness – Winning your first match awards a bonus win. Must be purchased before your first match.
- Buffs are NOT shared between fireteam members. Each member will need to purchase their own.
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris and lose while the Mercy of Osiris was active, finish with 9 Wins/0 Loss with 1 actual loss, it will count as a Flawless victory.
- All buffs must be purchased before the first match.
Flawless Victory Information
- If you win 9 times without any losses, you get access to The Lighthouse in Mercury.
- If you get flawless victory multiple times on the same character, the chest on Mercury will not contain any loot after the first time.
- Using the Mercy of Osiris does not prevent you from a flawless victory.
The Lighthouse Information
- You get access to a chest that gives you sweet loot.
- Returning to Orbit will allow you to return to The Lighthouse.
Trials of Osiris Loot
Turning in Trials of Osiris bounties can result in Year 2 Trials items as rewards.
Year 2 Trials items can also be earned as end of match rewards.
A single legendary item is a guarantee upon a Gold Tier Package rewards.
- 5 Wins – Random Armor
- 7 Wins – Random Weapon
Possible reward via Gold Tier package
- Exotic Gear
- Legendary Armor (Year 2 Trials)
- Rare Engrams
- Legendary Weapons (Year 2 Trials)
The Lighthouse Chest Loot
A single legendary weapon is a guaranteed upon Lighthouse
- Vision Stone (Adept) | Auto Rifle
- Burning Eye (Adept) | Scout Rifle
- Blind Perdition (Adept) | Pulse Rifle
- Exile’s Student (Adept) | Hand Cannon