WrestleMania 33 has just concluded, and what an event it was. Over 75,000 people packed the Orlando Citrus Bowl to witness what ended up being a great WrestleMania, and also one that was a bit of a marathon. If you started watching when the kickoff show began, you were watching WrestleMania for a little over SEVEN hours. Unbelievable.
We’ll have a review up tomorrow, but in the meantime here are the full results from a newsworthy WrestleMania (one that featured multiple title changes, the surprising return of Matt and Jeff Hardy, lots of great wrestling action, and quite possibly The Undertaker’s final match).
- Neville defeated Austin Aries in 15:40 to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Champion.
- Mojo Rawley won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal in 14:15.
- Dean Ambrose beat Baron Corbin in 10:55 to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
- AJ Styles pinned Shane McMahon in 20:35.
- Kevin Owens defeated Chris Jericho in 16:20 to win the U.S. Championship.
- Bayley defeated Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Nia Jax in a four-way elimination match to retain the Raw Championship in 12:45.
- Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy defeated Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, and Sheamus and Cesaro in a ladder match in 11:05 to retain the Raw Tag Titles.
- John Cena and Nikki Bella beat The Miz and Maryse in 9:40.
- Seth Rollins pinned Triple H in 25:30.
- Randy Orton beat Bray Wyatt in 10:30 to win the WWE Championship.
- Brock Lesnar defeated Goldberg in 4:45 to win the WWE Universal Championship.
- Naomi beat Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Mickie James, Carmella, and Natalya in 5:35 to win the Smackdown Women’s Championship.
- Roman Reigns pinned Undertaker in 23:00.
If you missed WrestleMania tonight, definitely catch it on WWE Network as soon as you can. It was a really strong show, and it certainly didn’t seem like it would be going into it. Check back tomorrow for the full review.