The open beta for the PC version of Destiny 2 begins August 29th, but the trailer for the beta is now available in 4K at 60fps. Check it out below for your first glimpse at the new Control map Javelin-4. The PC version is only available through Blizzard’s Battle.net.
You can get 24 hour early access to the PC beta by pre-ordering.
Like the console beta earlier this month, the PC beta will feature the opening Homecoming story mission, The Inverted Spire strike, competitive mutliplayer Countdown on Midtown, and quick play Control on Javelin-4 (a different map from the one seen on the console beta).
You can expect the following changes to the PC beta that was fixed from the console beta:
- Fixed infinite super glitch
- Fixed Warlock glide glitch
- Fixed infinite grenades glitch
- Warlocks now have the same melee range as all other classes
- Globally reduced the time it takes to charge your super
- Increased grenade damage in PvE
- Increase Power Ammo drops in PvE and made it so all yellow bar combatants drop power ammo.
Destiny 2 PC Beta
- Early Access: August 28
- Open Beta: August 29
- Beta Ends: August 31
Intel – Core i5-2400
AMD – Ryzen R5 1600X
Nvidia – GeForce GTX 970
AMD – Radeon R9 390
Intel – Core i3-3250
AMD – FX-4350
Nvidia – GeForce GTX 660 2GB
AMD – Radeon HD 7850 2GB
If you’re upgrading, here is hardware that’s available today and runs the game well:
CPU – Intel Core i5-7400
GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU – Intel Pentium G4560
GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB
Bungie’s Event Machine
CPU – Intel i7-7700k
GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB