It’s Tuesday, and that can only mean the weekly reset in Destiny 2 has rolled around. There are milestones to be completed, clan XP to earn, and raid loot to acquire (probably via tokens). Of course tomorrow is a big day in Destiny 2 as well. The Prestige version of the Leviathan Raid goes live tomorrow at 12pm CT. Of course there will be no power level increase with the Prestige release, but it is an additional challenge to conquer and will have its own armor set and likely some exclusive weapons as well.
Head out to Titan and complete public events to get your Powerful gear for completing the Flashpoint milestone. It only takes three heroic public events this week, and with Titan be so small and so active with two of the easiest heroic public events, you can easily knock this one out in a matter of minutes.
Don’t forget to visit Cayde-6 in The Tower to pick up the Treasure Maps as well.
Nightfall: Exodus Crash
Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Prism: Your attacks matching the focused element deal increased damage. All other elemental damage is reduced. Kinetic and incoming damage is unaffected. The focused element rotates periodically.
- Timewarp – Rings: Vex time gates have appeared in the area. Pass through them to discharge temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- Faster Than Lightning: As a fireteam, defeat 9 Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks.
Prism and Timewarp – Rings are good, but this one can be rough with a timer due solely to the boss and his constantly teleporting away and hiding for however long he wants to. If you’re 305, save yourself the headache and skip it.
Go to Nessus’ Orbit, board the Leviathan, and “grow fat from strength.”
The order this week is:
- The Gauntlet
- The Pleasure Gardens (Dogs)
- The Royal Pools (Bath House)
Again, as a reminder, the Prestige version drops tomorrow at 12pm CT. No idea whether or not it will follow the same order as the normal mode.
Call to Arms and Clan XP
Head into the Crucible to earn glory for your Call to Arms milestone. For many of us, this is likely the only crucible we’ll play all week.
Of course while you’re knocking out the Call to Arms, you’re also gaining the Clan XP to also knock out that milestone. Easy rewards.
Visit Ikora in the Tower to accept the Meditations to replay three story missions this week for Vanguard Research Tokens:
- Riptide: Without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Looped: No one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia: Venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
Eververse Inventory Update
Tess Everis has updated her wares of items you can purchase with Bright Dust. Of course you get Bright Dust from dismantling items you get from Bright Engrams, or as a gift from a Bright Engram.
- Confused – 700 Bright Dust
- Six Shooter – 3250 Bright Dust
- Jade Countenance (Fighting Lion) – 800 Bright Dust
- The Future is Chrome (Hard Light) – 800 Bright Dust
- Optimacy Helmet – 1200 Bright Dust
- Lambda – 250 Bright Dust
- Number Two – 250 Bright Dust
- Vanguard Magnus Gloss – 40 Bright Dust
- Hakke History Polish – 40 Bright Dust
- Dawn and Dusk – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion – 50 Bright Dust
- Chronoglass Sparrow – 600 Bright Dust
- Breakpoint Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Eriana’s Vengeance Ship – 2000 Bright Dust
I’m a big fan of the Hakke History Polish shader, so I’ll probably pick up a few of those since I don’t have that many left. May also get the helmet for my Titan, but not sure. If you don’t have the Confused Travolta emote, get it. It’s great.
That’s your reset for this week Guardians. Get out there and complete those milestones. Of course Xur and Trials of the Nine will return on Friday.