Bungie has deployed Hot Fix 1.0.5 to Destiny 2. This hotfix addresses some issues with raid keys, as well as some companion app functionality. It’s a 430mb download for PS4 and Xbox One.
Check out the full hot fix notes below:
1.0.5 The one about raid keys.
- To avoid erroneous removal of raid keys, they will no longer be removed upon hitting the weekly reset
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon creating a new character
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon logging into alts for the first time in a new week
- Fixed an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired
- Fixed an issue where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chests
- Fix for some Milestones not showing in the Progress section
- Fix for English text showing in the Gear section for non-English languages
- Added the ability to look up clans by name (exact matches only)
- Fix for some Milestones not showing their name and icon
- Added the ability to look up clans by name