Business is the word which rules the world. It can be in any form or type but its ultimate aim is to make money and secure better future for its owners. A business entity is an organization that uses the economic resources to provide goods and services to its customers and ultimately makes an income from this. Therefore every pinpoint details of working between the business world stand on this goal.
There are many types of business organizations which are from different ownerships in spite of their end goal being one and the same. Click this site and get to know more about the various forms of business enterprises.
Some of the most common ones are:
- Sole proprietorship: this is the business set up and managed by a single person. This is the most common and easiest forms of business as everything lies in one person’s work and commitment. It is least costly to set up and maintain this business and also operates on unlimited liabilities where the creditors can take off the personal assets of the owner when liabilities are not paid. Small business entities work in this form.
- Partnerships: a form of business which is held by two or more persons who accept by the rules and regulations of the business in unity and also accept to share the profits and losses in agreed ratios is called a partnership. Usually, here the partners have unlimited liability as the entire business is managed by the partners they need to share these liabilities.
- Corporation: this is a business type which holds a legal personality different from its owners. Ownership in a stock corporation can be portrayed with the ownership of shares of that corporation. The owners may enjoy a limited liability and also have only limited participation in the company’s operations. The activities are controlled by the board of directors.
- Limited liability company: these are hybrid companies which are a combination of both a corporation and partnership. It is not incorporated and its owners enjoy limited liability that is usually a fixed Hence the risk in this type of Business is also low and well regulated. This organization can be taxed either as a corporate, a partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Cooperative: this is a business which is owned and managed by a group of individuals with the aim of making profits for their mutual benefit. The persons who form such cooperatives are termed as members and these can be incorporated or unincorporated means they can come under the legal rules or just be formed as a group. Some common examples and water and electricity cooperatives, credit unions, cooperate banking and housing cooperatives.