Hunter Arcstrider Subclass Abilities
Hunter Class Ability:
- Marksman’s Dodge – Automatically reload your equipped weapon when Dodging.
- Gambler’s Dodge – Dodging near enemies generates Melee energy.
Hunter Arcstrider Subclass Abilities:
- Flux –
- Skip –
- Arcbolt –
- High Jump – Upgrades Double Jump with even greater height.
- Strafe Jump – Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
- Triple Jump – Upgrades Double Jump with better directional control while in the air.
- Arc Staff –
Way of the Warrior Perks:
- Combat Flow – Melee kills recharge your dodge ability.
- Deadly Reach – After dodging, the range of your melee lunge is extended.
- Lethal Current – Arc Staff attacks hit twice after dodging.
- Shocking Blow – Fist emit lightning on melee strike.
Way of the Wind Perks:
- Disorienting Blow – Striking an enemy with a melee disorients them, leaving them vulnerable. Kills with Disorienting Blow instantly recharges it.
- Lightning Reflexes – Take less damage while dodging when Arc Staff is active.
- Battle Meditation – When critically wounded, melee and grenades recharge drastically faster.
- Focused Breathing – Sprinting reduces your dodge cooldown and you gain increased sprint speed.