Hunter Arcstrider Subclass Abilities
Hunter Class Ability:
- Marksman’s Dodge – Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Gambler’s Dodge – Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee Ability.
Hunter Arcstrider Subclass Abilities:
- Flux – An explosive grenade that deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Skip – A grenade that splits upon impact, creating multiple projectiles that seek enemies.
- Arcbolt – A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
- High Jump – While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Strafe Jump – While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- Triple Jump – While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Arc Staff – Form a staff of pure Arc energy and acrobatically take out your foes.
Way of the Warrior Perks:
- Combat Flow – Melee kills recharge your dodge ability.
- Deadly Reach – Dodging increases your melee range, allowing you to lunge further to strike enemies.
- Lethal Current – After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Combination Blow – Kill an enemy with this melee ability to trigger health regeneration and increase your melee damage temporarily.
Way of the Wind Perks:
- Disorienting Blow – Strike an enemy with this melee ability to disorient the target and nearby enemies.
- Lightning Reflexes – You are harder to kill while dodging.
- Combat Meditation – While critically wounded, melee and grenades recharge drastically faster.
- Focused Breathing – Sprinting recharges your dodge ability. Increased maximum sprint speed.